By empowering the brightest young minds and our future leaders – with the support of select sponsors – the programme aims to accelerate the transition to new ways of working and commuting, among other lifestyle changes. For supporting brands, it is possible to align themselves with some of South Africa’s brightest talent. For participating students, Zero Heroes offers the free use of an e-vehicle for the course of the academic year.
Basics of the Zero Heroes programme:
- Companies sponsor e-scooters and e-bikes that are branded with their logos.
- Participants are selected based on a number of criteria, but especially proven leadership.
- Those selected for the programme put down a refundable deposit in order to use the scooter.
- Students must attend sustainability education sessions and a motorcycle safety course with advanced motorcycle riding.
- EWIZZ provides education, servicing, support and maintenance for the electric vehicles.
Please see attached: Zero Heroes sponsorship.
Click here to apply to be a Zero Hero.