Warrantee policy overview
The following document is an overview of the EWIZZ warrantee policy. If you have any specific questions please contact us here.
- All warrantees are subject to our fair usage policy.
- All warrantees are dependant on strict adherence to the maintenance schedule of the vehicles and use of EWIZZ approved components.
- All warrantees offered in addition to those below are still subject to the provisions and exclusions of the warrantee policy and must be confirmed in writing from EWIZZ. Claims of verbal warrantee offers will not be accepted.
- EWIZZ does not offer any insurance of any kind on any items sold unless specifically stated.
- EWIZZ reserves the right to cancel any, and all, warrantees including, but not excluding, :
- use outside normal and reasonable road usage ( e.g. usage off public road, racing, etc)
- incorrect fitting, configuration and usage outside component parameters
- Failures due to:
- theft, accident damage, misuse,
- off road usage, severe weather, acts of god,
- and any other reason EWIZZ considers to be due to unreasonable usage or events outside of EWIZZ control.
- Any other possibilities that would reasonably be considered out of the scope of the components or vehicles as advertised.
- Our vehicles are warrantied for 24 months or 20,000 km, whichever is first, from date of delivery for failures and defects in manufacture.
- Our vehicle warranty covers all the parts on the motorcycle except the batteries, which have a separate warrantee, and wear and tear items like brakes and tyres.
Vehicle battery warrantee
- SPARK, BUZZ models – 5 years or 50,000 km, whichever is first
- VOLT model – 8 years or 80,000 km, whichever is first
- The battery warrantee expires when either the years or km the limit is reached.
- The battery warrantee is “Pro rata” and provides a discount against the purchase and installation of new batteries only from EWIZZ based on a sliding scale of usage and age.
- Supplied components excluding batteries are warrantied for a period of 2 years.
- Shipping and fitting costs are payable by the customer at the discretion of EWIZZ.